Millsberry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» In Days Long Gone
In Five Years... EmptySat Sep 30, 2023 1:18 pm by ZeldaG

» 10 years...
In Five Years... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:04 pm by Blammer258

» Hey guys, I'm new here
In Five Years... EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:51 am by jayvinz52

» get out of here
In Five Years... EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 am by jayvinz52

» What's up, 2018?
In Five Years... EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 am by jayvinz52

» Check In 2017
In Five Years... EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:54 pm by ZeldaG

» Well
In Five Years... EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:10 am by risa_san1

» WHAT'VE YOU BEEN UP TO?
In Five Years... EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 pm by risa_san1

» Bring it back! The ^<V Game.
In Five Years... EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:28 pm by risa_san1

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 166 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 pm
Say No To Copyright Violation!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

In Five Years...

3 posters

Go down

In Five Years... Empty In Five Years...

Post by ZeldaG Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:13 pm

In the course of five long years, we have had many ups and downs here on the forum. As you all know today, we are still much lower than we thought we'd ever be. The day Millsberry died was the day that MFO slowly began to grow inactive. We all found ourselves most likely lost because of our emotional connection to this forum. I know that some of you have that because I also feel very connected to this place. Without this forum, our daily lives would certainly be different.

It may not seem like it, but this place has a very special place in all of our hearts. And at this moment, I would like to say something that surely needs to be said.

I am very thankful to be a member here and be a member of the Staff. I've been serving for two years and I'm about to hit my third anniversary of being a standard member. Throughout this time, I've learned leadership and perseverance. Friendship and even love. I've learned that one person can make a difference no matter how small. I've learned that I'm never alone. All the things I've learned I have seen in the greathearted members of this forum.

Now that I'm an Administrator, and I've realized just how much support this forum has had, I've taken a list.

In ages past... California_101, Possumrox, Skylersayz, Cartoonful, Wildjeep, Abigail196, Alexander10042, Jcoo2, Aaroncuzin, Jayvinz52, Danca4422, Yasmine723, Akakira, Recess_Rocks, Aalcala (Benjamin Austin), Rideem3, Jen, TubbyCustard, AaliyahLuvah26, CravePain, Carin_0523, Paint, Smiles, JollyK, risa_san1, Silver, Macadamia, pattEcake, Blammer258.

If I've missed a name, then I'm terribly sorry. I possibly couldn't find your username in the topics I've searched.

All of you were, or are, a staff at some point. Even when you weren't, you all were contributing to the forum in the best way possible. Some of the members left the forum, some of them were banned, and some of them are still with us today. MFO/TSG has been serving for so long because of every member that has helped.

Rising at the top of this forum pyramid is, nonetheless, Purple. She is our forum owner and does deserve some respect and thanks for creating this forum and bringing us all together.

Now, of course we cannot forget that there were a lot of regular members that helped. We cannot forget them because, without them, there wouldn't even be a forum. Those of us still together today, the active members, will be the future of the forum. We will all be connected somehow, someway. As long as this forum exists in the hearts of the members, it will live.

There's a set of members, however, that I personally need to thank.

AaronCuzin, Paint, Alyssa, Benjamin Austin, Superdavesboy, pattEcake, Jash(:, Blammer258, Chevysrule69, krisan, Macadamia_gal, Rideem3, Shadowreaper897, Gopher.

All of you were, or still are, members of "The Reconstruction Group" and worked with me personally to benefit this forum. Some of you are Moderators, retired Moderators, or just regular members. All of you were able to work together and get us this far. The TRG has been slowly rebuilding this forum. However, we are not done yet. There is still much to do and I know that it will take some time. July 17th will be the first year anniversary since the group was started. We've come this far.

Together, the members can rebuild the forum. We're too close now to give it up.

To the members of MFO and TSG. Long live the forum and the memory of Millsberry!

Last edited by ZeldaG on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
ZeldaG
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts Count : 10336
Dream : To be the very best.

Back to top Go down

In Five Years... Empty Re: In Five Years...

Post by risa_san1 Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 am

You forgot me! >.< I was moderator like twice, too. And I'm around.
risa_san1
risa_san1
Spectacular Member

Female Posts Count : 6943
Hobbies : vidding

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaG Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:02 am

I added you now. Hence why I put, "If I've missed a name, then I'm terribly sorry. I possibly couldn't find your username in the topics I've searched."
ZeldaG
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts Count : 10336
Dream : To be the very best.

Back to top Go down

Post by risa_san1 Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:04 am

I know, but I was just saying....Wow.
I was staff years ago, so it'd be hard to find.
risa_san1
risa_san1
Spectacular Member

Female Posts Count : 6943
Hobbies : vidding

Back to top Go down

Post by Blammer258 Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:04 am

Also, Silver was a mod for the longest time.
Blammer258
Blammer258
Mini-Moderator
Mini-Moderator

Female Posts Count : 8408
Dream : To only get profanity-related warnings on MFO (succeeding so far)
Hobbies : Making old ladies on the internet hate me ://

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down